Tuesday, September 23, 2008


ITS NOT OVER

My tears run down like razorbladesAnd no, I'm not the one to blameIt's you ' or is it me? And all the words we never sayCome out and now we're all ashamedAnd there's no sense in playing gamesWhen you've done all you can doBut now it's over, it's over, why is it over?We had the chance to make itNow it's over, it's over, it can't be overI wish that I could take it backBut it's overI lose myself in all these fightsI lose my sense of wrong and rightI cry, I cryIt's shaking from the pain that's in my headI just wanna crawl into my bedAnd throw away the life I ledBut I won't let it die, but I won't let it dieBut now it's over, it's over, why is it over?We had the chance to make itNow it's over, it's over, it can't be overI wish that I could take it backI'm falling apart, I'm falling apartDon't say this won't last foreverYou're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heartDon't tell me that we will never be togetherWe could be, over and overWe could be, foreverI'm falling apart, I'm falling apartDon't say this won't last foreverYou're breaking my heart, you're breaking my heartDon't tell me that we will never be togetherWe could be, over and overWe could be, foreverIt's not over, it's not over, it's never overUnless you let it take youIt's not over, it's not over, it's not overUnless you let it break youIt's not over

0 comments: